Gotcha ! Welcome to Arifah Mupit! //. Feeling good ? ! | Follow | Dashboard |
]]> } // ]]>


Nothing is Impossible
" Arifah vs عريفة :



ArifahMupit

25January

Sweet16
Bawah Awan,Selangor
Hafi'sra









A Story about a Pencil and an Eraser ;)
Thursday 1 May 2014 | 0 flower










Pencil: You know i'm really sorry

Eraser: For what? you didn't do anything

Pencil: I'm sorry 'cause you get hurt because of me. Whenever i make a mistake you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller every time

Eraser: That's true but i don't really mind.
you see, i was made to do this. i was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one of these days i know i'll be gone and you have to replace me with a new one, i'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. i hate seeing you sad(:

Questions : Who are you? The pencil or the eraser? Me? I'm the pencil.